Do you spend your free time in Zakopane? You like skiing but you would like to try something more, and explore the Tatra Mountains in the winter? We invite you to ours trainings for at the intermediate and advanced level. It includes basic avalanche trainings, trying your ski skills off the piste and overcoming trails along the most beautiful regions of the Tatra Mountains. We guarantee nice atmosphere and a professional care of the mountain guides and rescuers. We are waiting for you!
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
WHAT SHOULD YOU TAKE WITH YOU?
(it’s not necessary, but we highly recommend having these things):
- backpack with a capacity of approximately 25-30 l (you have to pack all your stuff in it)
- warm ski clothes (jacket and pants)
- something to eat (chocolate bars/ fruits / sandwiches)
- something to drink (tea or other beverage)
- light jacket of Goretex or Primaloft type – during the ascent you can heat yourself up pretty much, so it’s good to have some lighter clothing to put on you, and it is preferred to leave the warm clothing for the training time and the downhill travel
- gloves – one lighter pair for the ascent and the warmer one for the exercises and downhill
- multifunctional scarf of Buff type – it works better during the ascent, because it lighter that the cap/seamed cap
- comfortable socks
- thermo-active underwear
- Kuźnice -> Dolina Jaworzynki -> Hala Gąsienicowa -> Stawy Gąsienicowe -> Karb -> Czarny Staw Gąsienicowy -> Hala Gąsienicowa -> Kuźnice
- Kuźnice -> Hala Kondratowa -> Kopa Kondracka -> Hala Kondratowa -> Kuźnice
Note: The trails, which we will overcome at the weekend are intended for the adepts of ski touring with good physical condition and very good skiers. The proposed downhills are also at the intermediate level – we always offer two variants – easier and more advanced.
COST AND RESERVATION:
- 65euro/person – trip
- 85euro/person – trip + skitour equipment
- 95euro/person – trip + skitour equipment + avalange equipment
Remember: This is exemplary calculation for 8-9 hours trip/course for 4 persons. Contact us and we will create trip based on your requirements.
“Tatra Trade” Ski Rental located in a large building near Rondo Kuźnickie (right next to it you can find Alpin Sport shop, Tatrzański Bar Mleczny (Tatras Dairy Bar) “Wolf Trail” Ski Rental). The entrance to the ski rental is on the right side of the building. It is preferred to leave a car on the parking lot at Bronisław Czech Street (it is the street that goes from Rondo Kuźnickie towards the ski jump), and from there go to the “Tatra Trade” Ski Rental by foot.